13 July 2007

Pictures! Woo Woo!!

Ok, not a whole lot to report, except that I'm in the middle of 'moving to another country hell.' Packing has started...not a whole lot of progress yet, though. Mom's house has too many distractions, Dish Network the big one. Did you know that Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, The O.C., AND Murder She Wrote are all on at least twice a day?!?


On a happier note, I figured out how to add pictures to my posts. It's REALLY hard! Or, that's what I keep telling myself so that I don't feel like such an idiot. For a smart girl, I sure am dumb sometimes! Enjoy!

I like to call this one "Serial Killer Jason"



These are shots of us in the Jackson Town Square with the famous antlers. We're so cool, we wear our sunglasses at night when we're the only people around. Notice the sign next to Jason.





Last one for today...This is G'Nome the Gnome (thanks Julia!) next to the lone peony bush at the cabin. It actually bloomed this year!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So so exciting! I can't wait to hear more about your travels down south....waaaay south.

best wishes!